As part of therapy with art (Art Therapy), ETIC uses painting cloths to help children with autism at:
- learn different things about the objects they paint.
- increase their self-esteem;
- relax and express their emotions and feelings.
- develop their brains;
- improve small motor skills;
- develop essential skills such as writing;
- better coordinate their physical movements;
-have a greater concentration;
- stimulate psychomotor development;
-explore new alternatives and understand the interest of the effort and practice.
Age: from 3 years old;
Topics: Any subject.